Parents, make sure to add yourself to the HP KIDS Preschool & Children’s Ministry Facebook Group for the latest information. Lifeway has also made Bible Study lessons available for free during this time. Go to https://bit.ly/2w6EWSN , register, and follow the steps listed. You then can access the lessons which will be added weekly.
These Re-Entry Policies and Procedures are intended to protect both the children and childcare workers (both paid and volunteer), and are intended to be a helpful resource in addressing the issues of your child safety during the re-entry process.
Our goal is to maintain the safe and loving atmosphere that you have come to expect at Hiland Park Baptist Church. Your child’s spiritual and physical health are always our top priority. We are taking the CDC recommendations very seriously, and we commit to keeping classroom sizes small in an effort to maintain a safe environment. We all recognize that preschoolers and children do not easily grasp or follow the concept of social distancing. As parents, you may have understandable reservations about re-entry. While we all realize there are no guarantees in preventing children from passing a common cold, as well as other illnesses, be assured that your HP Kids Ministry Team will be diligent to exhaust all efforts to maintain a germ-free atmosphere. We can't wait to have your kids back on campus.
- Children and parents will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the Preschool Hallways.
- Doors will be propped open to reduce high touch points.
- Hands free check in. Assistants will check you in.
- Preschool A Hallway will have one entry and one exit. Preschool B will operate as usual.
- One parent will be permitted to drop off and pick up children in both Preschool A & B Hallways.
- We are limiting the use of toys in the rooms to ensure safety precautions can be maintained.
- Individually wrapped snacks will be served in the rooms that are age appropriate.
- Please only bring the following items your child may need for the morning. NO DIAPER BAGS. Items will be placed in a labeled zip lock bag. A premade bottle (if applicable), 2 diapers, wipes, change of clothes.
- All paid and volunteer staff will be trained with “re-entry” information.
- Playgrounds will remain closed at this time.
- Handwashing will occur throughout the morning.
- Temperatures are subject to be taken during check in if your child appears to be sick. The same applies if your child appears to be sick during the hour. If your child has a fever of 100.4, we will text you and ask that you pick them up. We also ask that you not bring your child if they have a fever of 100.4 or higher.
- Please note that service times are 1 hour and maintaining these guidelines is attainable during that time.
Age appropriate guidelines for re-entry will be made available to each family through and social media. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Kirkland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-785-6530 at the church.
Blessed Expectations is a ministry designed to reach out to expectant parents. Our goal is to partner with you from the moment you find out you are expecting or adding a child to your family. Blessed Expectations will come along side you and support you during this exciting time.
We are here to help with:
-Encouragement -Prayer -Relationships
- Hospital Visits -Tour of Nursery & Preschool
-Contact through cards, emails, text -Meals
-Bible Studies for parents
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...